Pryzm for iOS
Pryzm for iOS available in the App Store.
You can view any Composit scenes in 60 hz Augmented Reality and anywhere with a network connection (cellular or wifi)
Requires an A9 Chip powered device or later (iPhone 6S and iOS 11).
Graphisoft Archicad Plug-in
Upload models from Grpahisoft Archicad
Requires Archicad 21 or above
Unity supports rendering to multiple cameras
- The Umbra Runtime script now registers a Camera.onPreCull() callback to insert rendering commands into the frame update of all active cameras, including editor views. This way Umbra content is automatically visible in all views without needing to explicitly specify a given camera instance to the Runtime component.
- In addition to a smoother editor experience, this allows use of multiple cameras in an application that uses the Umbra plugin.
Under the hood changes
PVS for optimizing streaming & rendering
- PVS means precomputed visibility. It’s an occlusion culling method that computes huge amounts of visibility information and stores them into a database. This database is queried in runtime based on camera position and only visible objects are rendered. It’s also used to prioritize loading of things that are potentially soon visible.
- PVS roughly halves memory usage and rendered triangle count.
- PVS is computed after everything else is computed and isn’t enabled until the computation is fully finished.
Improved Computation parameters for Revit and ArchiCAD
- Texture detail is 2x better than before: Materials look better with sharp details.
Various performance fixes and improvements
Web Portal (Umbra.io)
Payments now fully supported
- Purchasing a license online is more stable