umbra versioncommand that prints detailed version information. Version information is no longer printed by default.
- Added support for LAS Point Data Record Format 0.
- Added FilterShapeType_None that allows disabling previously enabled streaming filters.
- Added support for the Unity WebGL player.
- Fixed a hang when attempting to import very large input files. Import should now succeed for significantly larger input files, and where it fails an error message is printed instead.
- Fixed an issue in the runtime preventing tomes without any meshes loading.
- No changes affecting the SDK package.
- No changes affecting the SDK package.
- Fixed LAS reader with unusual point sizes.
- Fixed point cloud import corner case at the bounding box boundary.
- Added per camera streaming toggle and quality setting in Unity.
- Fixed an issue in LAS importer that may have caused a hang in importing certain files with very dense point clouds.
- Fixed version request parsing with multiple versions in a single model.
- Fixed memory leak in runtime when loading-state tiles that fall outside of the resident set.
- Added support for importing right-handed LAS and XYZ files.
- Generalized --import-format-X command line parameters to --import-X parameters.
- Simplified format specific command line parameters from --import-format-X to --format-X.
- Fixed issue where invalid parameters would not halt the export process.
- Fixed undefined behaviour in sample code.
- Improved error reporting when parsing JSON files in CLI.
- Added flag to ignore GeoJSON triangulation failures.
- Improved computation parameter documentation in the SDK and on https://devs.umbra3d.com
- Added earth-style controls for web player and Umbra inspect.
- Use non-deprecated parameters in Unity integration.
- Reverted a change made in 1.7.24 that may have resulted in a perceived loss of quality when using texel-ratio != 1.
- Improved command line parameter validation in the umbra command line tool. Parameters are now checked against the latest parameter specification from the cloud.
- Added --append command line option that allows appending input to an existing input scene.
- Added better image load failure reporting.
- Added more logging when retrying failed HTTP queries.
- Fixed month off by one error in log timestamps
- Fixed memory leak in the import code
- Fixed C# bindings
- Fixed LocalComputeParams mismatch in C# API
- Fixed crash in Unity when accessing texture attributes that don't exist
- Fixed point cloud splitting when there are many points in same position
- Fixed CLI flooding log with status queries
- Fixed ray queries with external meshes
- Performance and stability improvements
- Better error checking for textures in OBJ import
- Use ISO 8601 format and UTC in CLI timestamps
- Fixed linking issues with squish library on Unity iOS
- Disabled upload timeouts that were causing issues on large uploads with slower connection
- Fix C and C++ API grouping in documentation
- Significantly improved C++ API documentation
- Improved texture sampling near chart borders when MSAA is enabled
- Reverted change that caused some computation tasks to get stuck at material_sampling stage
- Increased upload request timeout
- Increased maximum amount of retries after upload timeout
- Improved HTTP error reporting
- Sigificant improving of C API documentation
- Unity runtime crashing with metaindex textures
- Unity SceneCopy functionality re-enabled.
- Fixed a bug that caused texture resolution to drop without a warning in certain cases.
- Linux binaries now use statically linked mbedtls 2.16.5 instead of system openssl libraries.
- Removed Composit branding from Unity plugin.
- Fixed a bug that may have caused texture format parameters to be ignored in some cases.
- Computation robustness improvements and fixes.
- "Standard (Umbra)" shader renamed to "Standard (Umbra Scene)" in Unity
- Multithreaded web player, increasing rendering performance
- Unity - lowest feature-size brought down to -11 (0.002m)
- Increase runtime asset streaming parallelism, this increases streaming rate
- Fix clip-box behavior in CLI
- Fix Android incorrectly using BC3 texture swizzle when building from Unity
- Added RGB-range parameter to LAS import --import-las-rgb-range
- General backend improvements
- Fix SafeMeshLoader giving too large meshes to Unity
- Fix collider streaming in Unity
- Added --import-obj-origin to CLI importer
- Added multithreaded mesh and texture decompression to Unity
- Added RGB range parameter to CLI --import-xyz-rgb-range